Mar 30, 2011

The way You show me Your way...

It's You, my Rabb... the One whom I always can rely on and ask the guidance. Sometimes I don't really know what should I do. Sometimes I cannot figure out what is the meaning of everything I face in this life. However, remembering You and realizing what is the essence I'm created in this world, give me lthe ight so that I always can continue my life in the way You have shown to me.
Ya Allah.... there are many things in this life which I can see Your presence in my life. I can feel the way You whisper me Your words... For me it's really amazing how You give things in my life to make me getting close to You. Indeed, sometimes... I meet hard circumstances in my life, sometimes I have to through the slipper way where I might fall down... BUT again... I realize everything has been written in Your book. Nothing in this world  that You don't see.  All of these are trials from You to differ ones who really worship You from the others who don't really obey You or even don't believe in You. 

Ya Rabb... nothing should worry me in this life. Even in the hardest circumstance that I have to face, I know insya'Allah I always can through it because You never give burden someone can't bear. However, I realize I do not always follow Your way whereas You have given solution for any problem in this life. Forgive me... forgive me ya Rabb... for my disobeying at times I go astray from Your way. You have blessed me more than I deserve BUT I'm not smart enough to be grateful for the things You have given me. You have given me good things which I should able to use all of them as my way to worship You. Even when I think I have some weaknesses, I should realize that they are signs that I need You and I'm just nothing without You.
Ya Allah time keep passing. I don't know how long I will live in this world. Have I ready to meet You in the hereafter whereas I know I'm still dirty because of my sins? My Rabb... in the rest of my life hopefully I can use this chance to do good deeds in order to get Your  ridha in everything that I do. My Lord... give me Your guidance to come back to Your way. Teach me to be more grateful for the things You have given me by using them in the way You pleased with. ameen...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...