Mar 26, 2011

Inspiration in Islamic songs

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgqIAF3z7UdMhZPBmiPlblvf2yRr35sZMUX3b2F27j2F9nhz8ibdV7bQxK0yVx9Mes3KTgh7WA-P6iOAkq7YyAxHqpm-wankMPaLvkbD-5CPRn941a6UtIO8Lk_gS2y53sDxBq-6hgMpw/s1600/edcoustic.jpg

What do you feel when you will meet something or someone that you like? Happy... impatient to wait...? yeah...! these are some feelings that I feel right now. You can imagine what you feel when finally you can meet someone whom so far you just can hear his voice. or read his writings. I'm happy right now because tomorrow insya'Allah I'll meet someone whom I never imagine I'll meet him in real and hear his voice directly which so far I just can hear it through his songs. EDCOUSTIC!
Who or What is Edcoustic? Edcoustic is one of nasheed group band in Indonesia. Its personnel just consist of two people, a vocalist and a guitarist. Its music is Islamic pop. Edcoustic is one of my favorites of nasheed group. BUT you know... surely I'm not typical person who become fans of someone or something. My best model in my life is Rasulullah SAW. As I'm a muslim, Muhammad SAW is the best model how muslims should be in this life. Then, why I like Edcoustic? 

I like Edcoustic because for me... all of its song are so nice. They are Islamic songs and have meaningful lyric. Its lyric is inspirational, remind us of Allah and give motivations to keep thinking positively and doing good deeds.... in simply I love EDCOUSTIC's songs much! About its personnel, I don't know more about them. I just know some things about them, especially about its vocalist when by chance I found his blog. What make me admire the vocalist of Edcoustic is he has nice voice, its lyric he created by himself and he also have talent in writing as I ever read his writings. I like the way he express his thought and his experience of life is touching. Then, the other thing that I like from him is his modesty, especially when I  look at his face and performance. I understand no body is perfect... however the good things that he has remind me about the greatness of Allah. Alhamdulillah... there are people like him who use his capability to spread Islam. As what he do, he use his voice to call people to Islam. Hopefully personnel of Edcoustic and others get good things from it to be getting close to Allah and increase their faith.

Come back to the topic about concert, this is the first time I'll watch a concert of a music group that I like. I never imagine I'll watch concert of Edcoustic directly. Before this, I just like to listen to its song, and I never think to meet the singers of Edcoustic. It's not just because I like Edcoustic's songs that become my reason why I want to watch its concert. It's because the concert will be performed so near with my dormitory, in my college and its ticket isn't too expensive. It's organized by an Islamic organization in college where I study now. The other reason is its concert will be performed by separating the audiences between men and women. So it's not like how most of concerts performed nowadays where men and women are mixed. 
Actually there are many concerts of music in my place, but most of them are not concert of nasheed groups. Besides it, I don't like the kind of  their music and lyric, and the way how the concert performed which mixed between men and women.  What I can see nowadays, related to music, there are lots of people become fans of certain bands or singers. They who maniac with their songs ready to spend their money, time or other things just to meet their idols. Sometimes, they don't care if they have to stand among men and women, even they as if don't care if in that place there are things that Allah doesn't pleased.

As what I understand, in any place... any time the rules of Allah should be applied. We can't separate this life from His rules. Including related to how a muslim attend in an concert of music. That is why, I hope in the concert that I'll watch tomorrow there is no something that Allah doesn't pleased. Hope I can find good things from there... whether it's from the songs of Edcoustic that I can listen them directly, the experiences of its personnel shared with audiences, or from other things I'll find tomorrow... insya'Allah... ^_

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...