Jul 11, 2011

WHAT I MISS....

What I miss is to WRITE my words in this blog... as it has been long time no word to be shared here.  For me, there are many things can't be really expressed by words, including what I think and feel. It seems only myself and my Rabb who really know what is kept in my mind and heart. Though I try to share a part of my mind and heart to others... STILL they might not able to truly understand me. Yeah... at least, by writing down what is kept in my mind and heart, it can be one of my ways to try understand myself better. Because through reading again what I write, it is just like when I read any writings in front of my eyes which I always can learn from them. Therefore, I hope I can take lesson from the condition of myself to be the better one in the days coming... insya'Allah...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...