Mar 20, 2011

Muslims in LOVE build 'special' relationship before marriage??? O_o

Love... Love and love... will you continue reading this writing till finish after knowing the topic I write here?! Hmmm... everybody maybe don't get bored to talk about love... to think about love... and to feel love.... EXCEPT those who get broken heart because of love, those who get pain because of love or those who try deny essence of love in their life just because the hatred he plants inside their heart and mind.

Talking about LOVE... this topic seems never end to be discussed. There are so many people talk about love. In any place... any time... it will be easy for us to find that word. As what you read here, I'll talk about love too. Indeed this is not the first time I bring this topic in my blog here. Some my writings here have been talking about LOVE, especially love in Islam. Then, now I'll try to write  a little thing about LOVE between man and woman before marriage as what be the issue around us, especially youth.

OK! I'll start to write what is in my mind right now. First I'll let you now that I write this because I'm feeling in love with my Rabb, Allah. 

Today one of my friends, or let's say someone whom I know, feel so happy. Do you know why?  Because he is falling in LOVE. In short story he has said "I love you" to his new girl friend and the girl accept it. So their status now have changed from "single" to "in relationship". What kind of this relationship? of course it's not a relationship as husband and wife because it's build before marriage. As lots of people know, today it's known as relationship showing they have been special friends to each other. I won't discuss more about this, as I guess most of you who read this writing have known what is meant if two people make a relationship as lovers. 

A lot of people maybe will say it's common thing and it's something that is accepted in society nowadays. However, for muslims who understand how is relationship between men and women before marriage, they will think that there are rules how Islam manage about this. It has been clear in Islam that the kind of relationship built between man and woman as lovers is forbidden in Islam. Here I won't discuss why it's forbidden, because we can find the knowledge about it in every where how Islam talk about it. Now, what I want to share is why it happens on muslim youth?!

Sometimes, I wonder with my friends. They who have boy friend or girl friend and become lovers feel so happy and proud with status they have. People around them also support it even give congratulation for that relationship. O_o This is as what happen on one of my friends as I mentioned above. What make them become so proud with that relationship? they are muslims, but they do something that against Allah's rule by making a relationship before marriage that is forbidden in Islam. Don't they know how Islam's rule about that?! Or surely they know Allah's rules about relationship between men and women BUT they just ignore it. ya Allah... show them the guidance to come back to You so they know and understand rules from you and can apply those rules in life. Ya Allah also gives me guidance and protects me not to fall into that way, the way that You don't like it. ameen...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...