Feb 22, 2011

Whatever happens... Whatever happens...

Times passed. Life carried on. Here I'm in one of corners of this world.  I can speak in broken sentence BUT I prefer to keep quiet. Even I try to stop my mind not to think for a moment. I don't mean that I wanna go to sleep physically nor I want to be unconscious. No! I'm aware right now with all my breath and my open eyes. I'm awake! That's what I and other people could see. However, do they know  if my world have half asleep? yeah! I have made a part of my mind not to work as it used to do. Now, all I can do is just watching what is in front of my eyes without doing anything. Don't care with what happens on or around me. Even don't think that I'm living in this earth. All I want to do is nothing. All I want to think is NOTHING...
Can I really do this? 
yes, I can! Yes, I do!
I can stop analyzing the past, I can stop planning the future, I can stop trying to figure out precisely how I feel and I can stop deciding with my mind what I want my heart to feel. 
BUT....
How long I can keep holding on this stage and how long I can stop my mind not to think while  I can see everything by my open eyes and heart?!

Whatever happens... I just have to move on... As life will keep going on... no matter how  my journey continues with ups and down... at least I have learned and in the end I believe it will be worth! nothing turn to nothing... insha'Allah...

2 comments:

seva said...

hello dear, im happy to post my first comment on your interisting blog, which i will keep follow inshaAllah.
in this particular blog, u spoke out what is in my mind and explaine what i feel in my heart..what a gift u have my sis..mashaallah.
keep blogging an interest things like that..as for me i will check up every corner of ur blog.
roseunderwater

Aliyatul Hikmah said...

Hi my lovely sis... :)
I'm happy too for seeing your comment here.
Thanks for ur presence here, I'll we be glad if u can give me some advise..
n....
Hi! u should make a blog to, as I know u have talent in it. I like to read each single your word :)

hmmm... I don't know how to express well my feeling that is only writing I can write here... at least it will give meaning for myself :)

I'll try to keep writing sis...
these days I rarely post something here because I am still busy with my assignments. Hope I have time to write down my thought again here... there are so many things waiting to be spoken out :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...