Mar 15, 2011

Every Moment is Another Chance

I set my time to disappear from your glance. I'm sorry I'm not a good friend who always be there.  Don't really know why I have to go away in the time I know for sure there is a heart that will be hurt. Is it right decision to blow my feeling away? a feeling that no body will understand just because it can't be defined.

I have given a hint, but maybe you never seen. I'm sorry my friend. I realize I'm not the perfect one who can stand in this strange distance. I just the ordinary one who always believe there is no perfection in this earth. The only thing I know is the perfection in Allah's side. 

Someday maybe you will understand what is the meaning of meeting and separating. Now, nothing I hope from you  to understand except the words I always want to say: "Every Moment is Another Chance". So, now just give me a smile to make me believe that you're FINE no matter what you feel inside. 'Cause I never want to make you get sad at times you should get your whole happiness. :)

0 comments: