Mar 16, 2011

RAPUH (Brittle)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgBJhpajiz3Wuh2F8Plt5LhY-EdGThx1s2mW-snLFgOYb9_YhXQlquUDt0cM7JFPabX-pNCSK3bJbskYbOpUppHq4m1ALUYFqL_hFO7aCwBRCYvnTeKttPzeWQh37huA4H_KrN6-qNELXk6/


Detik waktu terus berjalan
The second of time keep walking...

Berhias gelap dan terang
... made up by darkness and light

Suka dan duka tangis dan tawa
Happiness and sorrow, cry and laugh...

tergores bagai lukisan
... are scratched like a painting
 
Seribu mimpi berjuta sepi
A thousand dreams , millions quiets...

Hadir bagai teman sejati
... come like a sincere friend

Di antara lelahnya jiwa
Between the tired soul...

dalam resah dan air mata
... within fidgety and tear

kupersembahkan kepadaMu
I present to You...

yang terindah dalam hidup 
... what is the most beautiful in my life

meski ku rapuh dalam langkah
Although I am brittle in the steps

Kadang tak setia kepadaMu
Sometimes I'm not faithful to You

namun cinta dalam jiwa
BUT the love inside my soul...

hanyalah padaMu
... is just for You
 
Maafkanlah bila hati
Forgive me if my heart...

tak sempurna mencintaiMu
... is not perfect in loving You

Dalam dada ku harap hanya
In my heart I hope only...

diriMu yang bertahta
... You who reign

Detik waktu terus berlalu
The second of time keep passing

Semua berakhir padaMu
All will end to You 

A song by OPICK

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...