Mar 16, 2011

A flower in your garden

I'm looking at you through the window of my heart. Nothing different like I used to see your heart. Still there is a garden where I can see so many beautiful flowers there. Ah.... but you are still lazy to water them. Some of them are dying while others ready to blossom. I try to walk carefully among the flowers and suddenly my eyes glance a hidden flower among the grass. I am stopped. Its beauty impressed me. I shout loudly in the bottom of my heart. How could I didn't see such a beautiful flower in the center of your garden?! It seems you are diligent to water this special flower and it seems you intentionally let the grass grow for the sake to keep the flower from unwise hands. In hurry I try to touch it. However... oww... I see it's bleeding now, but I don't care. I keep staring at that flower without want to let my eyes look at another side.


In short time I see the flower is getting red and so fresh. "Really wonderful", I say to myself. Not too long I have been impressed so much. However, I shocked when I see the flower is turning to vague. Slowly it lost from my eyes. I wonder where it is gone. Is there another person who has stolen it? I try to seek and seek, but I still can't find it. I even lost in my way and not knowing where is a path to come back to your home as I know for sure it's beside your garden. Nothing I can do except try to remember the way I come to your garden. I'm happy when finally I can remember clearly where I can find the way to come back. It's in the center of this garden. I run fast to get there.  From the certain distance it surprises me when I see the flower is in your hand now. I'm smiling and can't wait to greet you. Again I'm stopped in the same place. I find you are crying. I try to get close to you and give my smile as I used to do when I meet you. However, you as if didn't know me or even didn't have a little time to reply my smile. What happened with you? No word comes from my mouth. I just keep looking at You. You're sitting down and reaching a hand of a woman lying in the ground. You hold her left hand tightly and place it in front of your chest. You are getting cry hardly. I can't stand. I walk to be closer to you. What is this? I'm shocked after knowing who is the woman lying in the ground. Why I'm lying there?! I give another glance. The right hand of the woman is bleeding and the blood is still falling down like a rain in the morning. O_o I can't think anymore. The only words in my mind is "Is it a DREAM?!" 
Back to the first and second sentence before continue reading! 

Maybe I'll get hurt in your garden when I try to take a beautiful flower there. 
However... 
O_o
I don't know how to continue this story.... ^^


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...