Mar 17, 2011

Meaningful and Beautiful PRAY of Rasulullah SAW

"O ALLAH! The One Who turns the hearts, turn my heart towards Your obediance." [Muslim]

"O ALLAH! Benefit me through what you teach me and teach me what is beneficial for me and increase me in knowledge." [Ibn Majah]

“O ALLAH! Indeed I, I seek refuge in You from poverty, and lessening of my means, and from humiliation; and I seek refuge in You that I wrong someone or I am wronged.” [Nasai]

" O ALLAH! Inspire my heart to guidance and save me from the evil of my soul (nafs)." [Tirmidhi]

"O ALLAH! Indeed I, I ask of You, guidance, piety and chastity and to be free of depending upon anyone (except You)." [Muslim]

"O ALLAH! Forgive all my sins, whether few or more, the first and the last, the apparent and the hidden." [Muslim]

"O ALLAH Grant me easy reckoning." [Hakim]

Ameen ya Rabball alameen...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...