Mar 19, 2011

To Write... To Make My Case Become Clearer!

Actually I have so many tasks to do at the moment. Some assignments are waiting to be done. My proposal thesis also have been long time it's ignored and I should think about it again as soon as possible. However now I just can't really get concentration to do all of those. Indeed, I realize when we don't do something as soon as possible while we are capable to do it, it will be a little bit difficult to start again. This is as what happened on me these days. Thinking about that make me not able to accept myself. why I'm like this these days?! There are so many excuses for me to delay and delay things that should be my priority to be done first. I'm too proud that I still have enough time to do them tomorrow whereas tomorrow are not exactly will be mine. Ya Allah... forgive me if there is something wrong with me. I need Your help to get my motivation back in order to do things I should do. 
Maybe because of the reasons above now I write again in this blog. At least this will be one of my ways to refresh my mind. Besides it make my problem become clearer for me after I wrote it down.  The important thing I have to remind myself after I finished this writing is I should come back to my tasks sooooon. Oh........ this is life! just try to enjoy it! Sometimes something seems harder just because the way we think or feel of it. However after we take action to do it with sincerely it is not as thogh as what we think or feel. Even if in fact it's not easy to be done,at least our positive thinking and sincere feeling will make everything become easier to be done. Moreover if we do it to reach Allah's sake, insha'Allah He will give His guidance and help. ^_

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...