Nov 16, 2011

I'll take the chance given by You, ya Allah...



Actually these days are the hard moments of my life... it's about the case of my study... However I'll do my best to make everything can be handle... Only to Allah I ask the help to make everything become easier to be through... I realize that there is no power except from Him... If I can make all what I should do finally be done, it's because Allah gives capability to me to do it...


Ya Allah I'm so glad to have You in my life... alhamdulillah for the chance given to me... I'll take this chance to follow Your guidance  in order to  reach Your ridha by  doing my best efforts I can do... Ya Allah hopefully You bless each single deed I do... ameen...


رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي
O My Lord! Expand my breast for me. And ease my task for me; and loose a knot from my tongue, (That) they may understand my saying

[Ta'ha 20:25-27]



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...