Nov 16, 2011

Ya Allah, I RUN TO YOU.............

Because of ALLAH, I'll leave everything that ruins my life and makes me far away from Allah's path...
Because of ALLAH, I'll do everything that brightens my life in this world and in the hereafter under the sake of Allah...

Ya Allah... 
I remember about the STRUGGLE of Rasulullah (pbuh) in spending his life in order to fulfill what You orders...
I remember about his LOVE to his ummat... he always wants them to follow Your path, as the true path in this life...
I also remember about companions of Rasulullah (pbuh) when they got one verse from the Qur'an, they took it not to comfort their heart or mind, but they took it as the guidance for their life.... when they found the true from You, they immediately took Your guidance and applied it in their deeds. They were ready to do everything as what You orders and they were also ready to leave everything as what You forbid... 
subhanallah... I can learn from them how they became the winner and reached the high level in Your side. 
Ya Allah... bring me back to You... let me be closer and closer to You... 
All deeds I do... I dedicate them to You and hopefully I can reach Your ridha through any single step I take in my life... ameen...

ya Allah... I RUN TO YOU.........................................................

“I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm’s length, I draw near to him a fathom’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.”
[Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi & Ibn-Majah]

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...