Jan 10, 2011

When you need to cry...

I'm standing...
Still wondering
why my heart feel uncomfortable?
Like ocean it's being ripple inside...
Wave take away the sand and
Bring it back again over and over...
when the tide getting ebb, some is taken away
Longing
Is this it?


I take it in my heart with 1000 joy...
hope it soar and light the sky
But suddenly winter fairy reach inside...
My world become frozen
 
Speechless...
Something steal my tongue
Left me by my own
I close my eyes and I feel it
The arm of sadness embracing me around
Like blanket of ice
it is freeze my tears
Why it did not let me cry?

When tears is helper for reducing pain
When emotion in jeopardy to turn into beast inside
I need it more than anything else
Ya Allah, allow me to cry.
I'm afraid of myself when I couldn't cry.
To cry for remembering my sins
To cry for realizing I was not smart enough to be grateful
for everything You have given me

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...