Dec 30, 2010

Is It Important What I Will Write Here?

The first thing came to my mind when I want to write this  writing was "Is it important what I want to write here? Is this proper place to share this writing?" Well! when I ask something actually I also give my own answer. "That is not so important!" I know... However I just want to write! yeah, write whatever... As I read again the words in the header of my blog "Even without an idea you still can write... " :)

Right now I don't have certain idea about what I will write here. I just follow what things that will be written by my hand as the expression of what I think of and feel.
This is another story of me and how my thought about this life. Is it a secret? Oh... No! If it is a deep secret I won't tell it here ;) I don't think this is the best place to share all the thing about my life n what is my thought about that. The only one I trust to share everything is My Lord, Allah...

I realize that sometimes what I write here is not so important for all of you... but I always have hope whenever I write everything here I will have a little thing for most of you... especially for myself. Coz whatever I write here makes me think and learn... again and again... ^_

So, whoever you who read my writings here, take it easy! I know the thoughts can't be forced to be accepted or denied... The true things will be easier to be accepted  as the wrong things  will be easier  to be denied if our heart and mind can work properly. What I mean  they work properly is our heart and mind work naturally and rightly as how it's created.   

There are lots of things I want to share here. However sometimes it's just difficult to be written down here. Huh! 


I'll continue my writing in the other topics... ^_

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...