Aug 31, 2013

Practice Makes Us Better...

It has been long for me not write in English and update my blog. As many activities and conditions that happened in my life I didn't have many time to write in a long page or maybe because I didn't have 'desire' on it. And now as conditions have changed, I try to write again....
It's true that when we don't practice after a long time, it's a little bit difficult to do what we used to do. Including to write  in English... I realize that my ability to write in English is getting worse. That's way I need hard efforts to write  in English again.
Fortunately, I still remember words I ever learn in English, but to join them in sentences it's not as fluent as if I practice it in many time... 
Indeed,
Practice makes us better and keep what we have learned...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...