May 2, 2011

People We Know in Our Life

"O you men! surely We have created you of a male and a female, and made you tribes and families that you may know each other; surely the most honorable  of you with Allah is the one among you most careful (of his duty); surely Allah is Knowing, Aware." (QS. Al Hujuraat 49:13)

Many people come and go in our life. Some give impression while others just passing by. I never plan in my life who are those I will meet in my life as I also never know who are among them that will be precious ones in my life. Think deeply about that case, I always believe that there is no such meeting or separating except Allah has managed it. Every meeting and separating must be has its own meaning as He has written for us who are people we will know in our life! Allah always gives the best for us by sending people in our life whether they are good people or the bad ones. One thing that we need to do is learn from each other, take what is good and leave what is bad. We are the same in front of Allah except our faith and taqwa that differ us, one from others. SO, let's fastabiqul khairat! Compete each other in doing good deeds and taqwa! Help one another to keep walking in Allah's path and reach His ridho. Wallahu'alam bishshowab.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...