Dec 9, 2010

Ku Pergi... ( I Go... )

Tiga hari terakhir
The last three days
 
Kucoba putuskan semuanya
I tried to decide everything
 
Maafku harus pergi
I'm sorry I have to go 

Karena ku yakin ini takdirku
Because I believe that this is my destiny

Kesempatan hanya sekali
The chance is just once
 
Kuraih apa yang terbaik
I reach what is the best

Untukku
For me

Pergi
Go

Kupergi
I go

Meninggalkan untuk masa depan nanti
I leave it for the future...

Dan entah dapat
lama
And I don't know how long

Ku bertahan disana
I can survive there
 
Nanti
In the next

Aku pergi
I go

Berat yang kurasakan
It's hard what I felt
 
Meninggalkan semua disini
To leave everything behind in here

Namun kuharus pergi
However I have to go
 
Demi mimpi-mimpiku selama ini
For the sake of my dreams so far...

A song by Edcoustic (a group of nashid from Indonesia - one of my favourite nashid groups)
From the album "Sepotong Episode Masa Lalu" (A piece of Episode in the past)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...