Nov 11, 2010

What Should I do?

O Allah! When I am in dire need of something,
I shall not beg of anyone but You
B’coz I know that none can give what You withhold
And none can withhold what You give.

O Allah ! When I find my prayers go unanswered,
I shall not despair and stop seeking
B’coz I know that you have held it for a time more deserving
And that prayers in Your Kingdom never go unheard.

O Allah! When I sense danger for my life or property,
I shall prostrate and lay my affairs in Your Hands
B’coz I know that even if the entire World were to gather to harm me
They wouldn’t be able to do so, except by your leave.

O Allah! When hardship comes my way
I shall increase my Ibaadah and perfect it
B’coz I know it is Your Wisdom to test Your beloved with trials
So that they come closer to You and meet You with glad tidings.

O Allah! When I am in pain
I shall only seek forgiveness and not complain
B’coz I know that the pains of this life are only a means to cleanse the soul
And awaiting us are the joys of an eternal Abode.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...