Oct 24, 2011

The Beauty of Faith to Allah

Ya Allah...
How to express the feeling I feel inside in each single time of my life.
I feel that I'm nothing without You.
Everything that I have it's from You.
When I can do something, it's You who gives me power to do that.

Ya Allah...
I can feel the beauty of faith in my life.
It's the great blessing for me 
... which by that faith I can pass the journey in this life with clear direction and,
I always believe that everything happens because of Your will. 

Ya Allah...
Alhamdulillah to always be there in my life.
You are The One who knows best about me 
... including everything that happens in each single breath I take.

Ya Allah... 
guide me to always be in Your path
... and stay closer and closer to You. 
ameen...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...