Dec 9, 2010

A Case of My Study

These days I was a little bit busy with a research project of mine. Actually I am still in the first semester of my study, however my lecturer asked the students to make a proposal for the thesis. Maybe it's not really a matter if the deadline for submitting it is not so short. O_o

Hmmm... However I have used to work in any condition whether it is in long time or short one. Thanks to Allah too I have found the idea for my thesis' proposal. All what I need to do now is how to write my idea down in the paper. I have collected some sources for that... unfortunately anytime I want to read them, my mind got scramble. O_o 

Long time  I was sitting in front of my laptop but it seemed just idle. Ya Allah... what happened with my mind?!   

CONCENTRATION! yeah! this is what I need to do now!
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim... in the name of Allah... Insha'Allah everything's gonna be alright! Hope I can finish my proposal of thesis well and Allah helps me to make it be easier to be through. ameen....

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...