Oct 29, 2010

Always be Grateful to Allah


I asked for strength, and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong...
I asked for wisdom, and Allah gave me problems to solve...
I asked for courage, and Allah gave me obstacles to overcome...
I asked for love, and Allah gave me troubled people to help...
I asked for favors, and Allah gave me opportunities...
"Maybe I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed"

Sometimes in our life, we really hope something happens on us or we get something we hope. However, as the time has shown what is the real fact in front of us.... O_o we just have to accept it... whatever!
"And it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know."(Al Baqarah 2 : 216)

Ya Allah.... show me that what happens on me now is what is the best for me. When one of my hopes now is just like a dream in the past time...
Yeah... sometimes I just can't figure out what is the wisdom/hikmah behind all of this. So, all that I can feel are just sadness, pain, and any mixed feeling... oh NO! I don't wanna get these feelings or let those last for long time... moreover if it has been influenced by devil thought!
I try to set up my mind and think clearly, what is the meaning of this life, what is the purpose of human created in this world. 
Ya Allah, after so many lessons of life You have taught for me, hopefully it will make me understand deeply the meaning of this life. About sad n happy moments, about hope that becomes real and not... etc...
Indeed, I have to understand that what I want is not always what is the best for me.... When one of my hopes didn't real, I still can build others hopes n hope the best to Allah only... Just be believe that Allah has His own plan for His servants... All  of what men need to do is try to do anything according to Allah's rules as best as he can...

Now, I'm getting realize that as long as I'm still life in this world, it means still there is chance for me to do better!

Remembering about other people who get the harder trials in this life makes me be grateful to Allah... what I face is still a little matter in this life... any burden of life I have to bear is not comparable with some other people.  Although what they face is really hard, they never give up to face it... because they always believe that it's just trials from Allah to measure how their faith to Him... Then, the rest for them is in the next life, in hereafter...

If only we could see, other people that now have died... they really want to return in this world. For them that during their life did evil deeds, they regret of their life and want to repair it. they really want to return in this world even just one second. For people that during their life had done good deeds as what is ordered by Allah, they also still want to do better....
Then, how about people that now still have chance to live in this world, including us ???

Ya Allah... thanks to make me think again about this matter... Thanks for this life that You still give it for me. Hopefully I can do better in the rest of my life in this world to worship You... to follow Your real guidance. ameen....

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...