Sep 5, 2011

Every Second... Every Moment...

In what condition you are now? Are you fine? Does everything go well or many troubles come? Are you happy or sad? Do you possess everything you want to have or you lose something worth in your life? Do you enjoy what you do right now or you feel disappointed by many things around you? Do you live in this moment by your total awareness about what happening now or you still live in the past remembering all the moment you have passed? Are you satisfy what you have done so far or you are worry how your future will be? Many questions will appear here when you ask yourselves in what condition you are now? Is it important for asking about all of these? Have all of them described in what condition you are now? Is it needed to know how your condition is?

Actually I pose these questions for myself as the way how I try to know myself in every second and every moment of my life. The purpose is to know how I should improve myself in the days left of my chance live in this temporary world.

Sometimes I wonder considering how my condition is? In some moments I’m so motivated to do everything, but in other times why I’m like lose my spirit and just through the days like water flows in the river.  This is me as the one whom every second fight to reach Allah’s ridha in each single deed I do. Well! LIFE IS FIGHTING for me. FIGHTING to WIN ALLAH’S RIDHA .Whatever my condition now, if it can be described by words as the answers of all the questions above, as long as Allah’s ridha I get, I think it’s the best condition of me in this life. For me it’s not easy to always be in the condition keep walking in Allah’s path. However, by my faith to Him, I try to remind myself to return back in His shoulder anytime I get lose or realize that I am far from Him.  I am be grateful to Allah for giving me life and the chance as His servant to worship Him. Ya Allah… I realize I have not become as what You want me to… BUT as I always hope I want to love You sincerely more than everything else. Help me in my life… Show me the way leading me to meet You in the next life. I’m yours… by everything I have and I can do, I hope all of these can be my way to reach Your ridha. Ameen…

"Any second you can get down, but by your faith to Allah, insya'Allah it can raise you up again..."

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...