Feb 10, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes things can be so difficult to handle. There are times when you feel like giving up on everything. The most painful thing in life is to let go of something that you want the most BUT thats how life is! One thing that I know for sure, I am NOT going to give up on my dreams. I am not going to let go of things that I love the most. Anything is possible, and I’ll achieve what I want. However wanting to have something that I need does not mean I love anyone any less! I have finally made the decision of not having the feeling which would make me say “I wish I had tried harder.” Although I have tried hard enough, but there’s always a room for more when it comes to me because if I get stuck on something, it means I get stuck forever and I know how having the feeling “I-wish-I-had-tried-harder” ruins life.  Yes I am scared, but I am courageous, BECAUSE courage is not the absence of fear, it is having the ability to deal with it. ^_

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...