Oct 28, 2010

Express Your Thought and Feeling through Writing

I didn't really know what encouraged me to write in a blog....
Maybe this was because of so many assignments in college that demanded me to WRITE n WRITE!

Don't too care with what things brought me, today I visited again my old blog...
Nothing special that I found... Just an empty place... no posting!

I started to think what should I do with my blog...
The first thing that came around in my mind was how I should design this blog...

Oh... without I realized the time, I had spent many time just to chose the appearance of my blog.... just edited it again n again.... till I found what I hope in that time N the result is like what I can see now.... :)
Hmmm.... NOW it's far from perfect but for me it's nice to be seen :)
This is just the first time I learn to add some features here.... maybe other time I can improve this blog to be getting nice... need time to do that job!
I'm Indonesian, but here I want to write my words in English just because I want to improve my writing skill in English. Maybe in the beginning it is a little hard to write in English... but I believe if I practice it frequently, my writing will be better...

Well! now I'm getting eager to write.... I have a commitment that since today I want to write anything that it's mean for me moreover if it's useful for others n especially for myself.

All what I need to do is JUST TRY TO WRITE! Write whatever comes to my mind....
Especially things that deserves to be written in my blog in order to make my life be meaningful.... ^_

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...